Wedding Creation #1: Signs for tables - and explanation of favors (or lack thereof!)

In the course of planning my wedding, with is a mere 8 days from now, I've created several documents to save money along the way. Since I'm only using them once, I figure why not throw some images and templates out there into the interwebs for others to use if they see fit? As such, the following posts are my various wedding creations for the big day ahead.

 Creation #1: Signs for tables These little guys have been put into cheap 5" x 7" frames ordered through Walmart's website (12 for $10), with one frame being put at each table to explain to guests why there will be just a crossword puzzle and pencil at each place setting.  We figured that we'd go with something cheap and personal so we can make a nice donation to our favorite animal rescue instead of giving out jordan almonds or candles....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment