Wedding Creation #2 - Ceremony Seating Sign
In the course of planning my wedding, with is a mere 8 days from now, I've created several documents to save money along the way. Since I'm only using them once, I figure why not throw some images and templates out there into the interwebs for others to use if they see fit? As such, the following posts are my various wedding creations for the big day ahead.
Creation #2 utilizes an idea I saw on Pinterest. A couple had written these words on a chalkboard to help seat their guests for the wedding ceremony. As we're not having ushers and this is a fairly casual affair, I loved the idea and made a poster to emulate the design I saw.
This will be framed in a weathered, wooden frame and displayed via a small picture holder on the ground. The finished poster is 16" x 20"








0 comments:
Post a Comment